With everything you need included in the box (excludes a computer), the HTC Vive Pro Full Kit virtual reality (VR) system takes your virtual reality experiences to the next level, thanks to a redesigned headset that evenly and comfortably distributes the weight of the device, two base stations that will track your movements and two wireless controllers that are ready for instructions – all to provide you with an amazingly immersive VR experience.
Increase in pixels
Thanks to 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined), the HTC Vive Pro Full Kit has a 37% PPI increase (to 615) and a 78% increase in pixels from the original VIVE.
Scale your tracking volumes from seated to standing to full 10x10m room-scale tracking. SteamVR 2.0 allows you to add up to 4 base stations for wide-area tracking avoiding occlusion, which means a better multi-user environments – thanks to sub-millimetre accuracy.
More immersive VR
The HTC Vive Pro Full Kit’s redesigned face cushion and nose pad block even more light – this deepens your sense of presence while gaming. The face cushion contours to most face shapes with new cloth-lined foam, while the nose rest covers any nose shape thanks to a unique flower petal-inspired design.
Never second guess a step when running through new lands. With Chaperone, the technology re-creates a virtual outline of your environment, enabling the user to see and feel the current surroundings without the need of removing the HMD, so your heirloom vase can rest easy.
The HTC Vive Pro Full Kit’s Hi-Res certified HMD and headphones are now integrated with 3D spatial sound to deliver for true-to-life immersive audio, so you can hear every world as intended by its creator. The dual microphones can allow active noise cancellation – additionally, they can activate Conversation Mode and Alert Mode, to help avoid any awkward situations.
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5″ diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Audio: Hi-Res certificate headset
- Hi-Res certificate headphone (removable)
- High impedance headphone support
- Input: Integrated microphones
- Connections: USB-C 3.0, DP 1.2, Bluetooth
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor
- Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment
- Adjustable IPD (Interpupillary Distance is the distance measured in millimetres between the centres of the pupils of the eyes.)
- Adjustable headphone
- Adjustable head strap
Minimum Base Station Computer Specs:
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- Graphics: NVDIA GeForce GTX1060 or AMD Radeon RX480, equivalent or better
- Memory: 8GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer port
- Operating system: Windows 8.1 or later, Windows 10