- Fitbit Charge 2 tracker
- Charge 2 classic wristband
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate tracker
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Vibration motor
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your device every few days to ensure that you’re always tracking.
Battery life up to 5 days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
The Fitbit Charge 2 wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. The Charge 2 tracker and buckle are made with surgical-grade stainless steel. The gunmetal Charge 2 features a gunmetal stainless steel buckle and frame made with a premium PVD plating process. The rose gold Charge 2 features a 22k rose gold plated stainless steel buckle and frame also made with a premium PVD plating process.